Saturday, June 27, 2009

puffy pigtails with braids

Second day puffy pigtails, Little princess hair still looked pretty good so we thought that we would spice it up a bit, we parted the hair down the middle to make pig tails and then sectioned off the front 2 pieces so this made 2 little pigtails, then I sectioned off a little piece of the pigtails and braided them back, crossed them and hooked them into the next pigtail, Here is a pic of me hooking the second braid across, OH and thanks Baby mermaid for our great photography!

Here are my next braided sections you can see how I pulled out little bits for the braids
Here is the second cross, made the same way as the first
Then I braided out the bottoms and tada you are done!
from the front

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!