Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School 2013

DSC_0002
So First off I sectioned the hair into three little sections and one big one running horizontal down her head the biggest one on the bottom and hooked them up with a clip
 DSC_0003 DSC_0006
Then I Dutch Braided the two middle sections one going from left to right the other opposite
DSC_0005
Next I hooked both the braids under her hair with an Elastic to make a headband

  DSC_0008 - Copy  
Then I did the Easy Waterfall technique to pull back the front section, but this time I went through Both braids
DSC_0007 - Copy 
  DSC_0009 - Copy
combed out the ends and we ended up with this! I thought I got a front view inside, but I could only find this one outside in the wind!
DSC_0016
Have fun at school Baby Mermaid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!