Tuesday, February 1, 2011

easy waterfall braid and dyed hair!

The kids were out of school and Baby Mermaid wanted blue hair, I was thinking of a streak here and there. I always use watercolor markers (such as crayola) and it always works so good and I have no problems. however I said sure and I was busy for a second and I would come do it in a second….. My second must of taken to long because she did it herself and needless to say its a little bit more blue than what I was expecting.
so I just French braided a skiny braid in her hair,hair and bows 009
Then I took the top section that is above the braid and loose, hair and bows 010
I hooked my finger through the braidhair and bows 012 hair and bows 013hair and bows 014
and pulled the piece through.
 hair and bows 015
So you end up with a fairytale braid or a waterfall braid with ease!  
notice the awesome blue fingers! LOL it was a lot of blue!
  hair and bows 017 hair and bows 019
Then I grab the chi and curled the blue strands that I had pulled through the braid! It turned out really cute! (and super blue)
here is a video link for the braid!

1 comments:

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

This looks so good! I'm going to try this tomorrow.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!