Friday, July 25, 2014

A Moustache…. part 3

So for her 3rd wall I wanted something simple, yet elegant, and girlie, to balance off the “moustache power on the Moustache wall. so once again I did a 2 foot grid around her cute arched window wall.

Moms Iphone 378 I just painted a little turquoise diamond on each of these marks, Super simple and easy.

Moms Iphone 379

Then I painted little swirls to conect each of the diamonds, I freehanded all of this because I wanted it to look hand painted and not like wall paper. I wanted it to be soft and hard to notice, and I think I got just that. a super feminine delicate wall to balance out the crazy Moustaches..

Moms Iphone 373

Moms Iphone 374

Moms Iphone 375

 Moms Iphone 376  

Then just because I am nuts for chevron we painted her ceiling fan with yellow and turquoise chevron… stay tune for the grand reveal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بنجران
شركة تنظيف بجازان

Unknown said...

Your blog looks good, you should monetize it. There are number of monetizing solutions available in the market like RevGlue.com as its an authentic UK based registered company.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!