Friday, July 18, 2014

A Moustache, A Princess, and a White Board pt 2

K last time I showed you the Moustache wall, this time I am going to show you our White Board wall. When Baby Mermaid said she wanted a big white board, I started looking into buying just a cheep white board when my husband called me from work and said that they replaced a white board at work and he had gotten the old one for free! I was like yes! I will be right there, when I got there it was to big to fit in my Journey.. so we strapped the sucker to the top and I drove slowly home. But needless to say it was to big for her room. DH cut it down to a cute shape, I panted a boarder on the wall instead of trying to frame it, and I think it turned out super cute.

 Moms Iphone 001 

Moms Iphone 008

DH says the key to cutting a white board with a jig saw is a super fine blade, and move through it very slowly…

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!