Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beauty Bursts (Review)

Beauty bursts

from NeoCell

2013- "Best of Natural Beauty" Better Nutrition Magazine
2013- "Best Beauty Supplement" Delicious Living Magazine

  • Collagen Type 1 & 3 For Firm, Smooth Skin & Strong Hair & Nails
  • Hyaluronic Acid For Skin Hydration & Renewal
  • Vitamin C:  Collagen Enhancer
  • All Natural Formula Bursting With Delicious Flavor

Having beautiful & radiant skin has never been so easy- or so delicious.  NeoCell Beauty Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews.  Collagen Type 1 & 3 is the body's beauty protein & strengthens skin, hair & nails.  Hyaluronic Acid is know as "Nature's Moisturizer" & hydrates the skin.  Vitamin C is essential to boosting collagen in the skin.  Together, these three beauty nutrients work together to build beautiful skin from the inside out.*

So, I tried these back in August, and anyone who reads my blog knows that August was erased from my memory. I wish! Needless to say I was under tons of pressure and stress, and normally my skin shows that. I know when my period is coming because I get a huge-o zit right by my mouth, every time, even though I have really clear skin most of the time. My Skin was amazing when I took these everyday! I was impressed I didn't get my great big zit.. I didn’t have any break outs with my stress. It was AMAZING!

Moms Iphone 002 Here is a selfie of the DH and Me! I think my skin looks great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!