Monday, November 9, 2009

chic Older girl hair with bangs and braids and pony tail

To cool for hair recently cut some bangs into her hair (against moms wishes) and so now we get to discover new hairdos! for this hair we hooked her bangs up out of the way and parted out an inch section behind her bangs, then hooked the back hair out of the way

I braided down one side, and then the other
then I pulled her hair into a pony and hooked the braids into it


from the front with her "long bangs"


and a silly one!

Oh, I also have a very cool giveaway coming up on the end of this week! get ready cause it is so cool! I can't wait to show you the cool product and the great price that I found at a craft show this weekend! whoop! I love new hair stuff!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!