Monday, February 3, 2014

Short hair updo

So for those of you who do not know, Baby Mermaid has Tourette’s Syndrome. Tourette is a condition that causes Tic’s right now Baby Mermaid has a very severe tic that causes her whole body to jerk back and forth, it looks like she is having a seizer. So I have to be really careful on how I place bobby pins etc. otherwise they can stab her and injure.. but she wanted an updo for church today… so this is what we came up with

 

 Moms Iphone 015 Moms Iphone 016

I pulled her hair into three ponys. but left her “bangs” out. Then I pulled only part of the pony through the last time leaving little turkey tails.

Moms Iphone 017

 Moms Iphone 018

Then I braided back her bangs and hooked the braids back into the  turkey tails, Moms Iphone 019

It stayed in really well and caused no injuries! yea us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!