Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sheilo Shampoo, Conditioner, and Protectant Review…

I got some Sheilo Shampoo, Conditioner and protectant to review, it took me a long time to get this review up because I wanted to use all of the product before writing my review. Why you ask me? because I have a real problem with hair product, I find something I love, use it a couple of times, and then quickly fall out of love with it,

That was not the case with this product, I reviewed the Hydrate, line, because I have tonz of hair and find that it dries out really quickly.

what they say about there product Serious hydration to address the needs of thick, dry or over styled hair. A great treatment for all hair types that become dry from chemical processing or the stress of heat styling. Avoids dehydration by keeping hair moisturized, fluid and free flowing.

 

What I say about there product! LOVE

hair and st patrics 843

Yes, for some reason I am putting this picture on the internet, this is what I look like after letting my hair dry after a shower, yah, I know I resemble a lion, my hair is really dry and thick, thick thick, I have a hard time getting my hair to stay Hydrated, not with this product!

hair and st patrics 844

So a picture is worth a thousand words, after I use this product (and a Curling Iron) my hair will stay calm and well mannered, for days. This is really a product that I will probably purchase in the future, It leaves my hair fresh and clean, and under control, if It can make my insane hair feel this good I am sure it will make other hair that’s not as naughty as mine be wonderful. two thumbs up!

sheilo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!