Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More braids, More Pigtails

Hey Ladies! I feel like I am back into the swing of hair doing after my couple of months of nothing but pigtails! I saw this cute do on Redpunzel and had to chic-clipify it so here goes my twist on her do! I took my kiddos up to the Children's Museum of Utah today and I could hear a ton of moms whispering to each other about her hair! Just a side note if you see one of my kids out in the world with me its o.k. to say wow cute hair how did you do that!
I pulled all of her hair into pigtails except for a square in the front and a square in the back

I french braided her square back and then split the french braid into two braids hooking them into her pigtails

tipped her head upside down and did the same thing for the back square!

added some bows of course!

and out the door we went! Hope you loved it, and thanks Rachel, the only thing we need now is for her to be a red head and she would fit in on both our blogs!

4 comments:

Karli K. said...

Nice!! I love her smile :)

Rachel said...

Super cute! I'm glad that you liked it enough to redo it. Plus, your bows make everything that much cuter. :)

We love the Hunger Games said...

ooohh wow! Very cute! I wish I could french braid upside down!

Chic-Clips said...

french braiding upside down is just like going right side up, flip the kids head not your braid! I had baby mermaid face me sitting down in front of me and rest her head on the couch, super easy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!