Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fancy woven ribbon hair

We had a hard week again, My cousin who is special needs died suddenly last Friday, He was such a sweet loving person. Eric will truly be missed by all who knew him. He always felt so strongly about doing things that were right and the only times that I saw him upset or angry was when his freedoms were being challenged.
For such a special guy I had to do special hair for the girls, This is what I came up with for Baby Mermaid!

So we did two dutch braids from ear to ear to make a wide headband.
 

Then we laced a ribbon in between the braids,
Added a black bow,

from the top
curled the backs with my straight iron and we were out the door!

1 comments:

Karli K. said...

I'm so sorry! ((hugs))

Great hair, too! - and a good way to celebrate him.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!