Monday, October 18, 2010

super easy half bun

We did this before school one morning for Too Cool for Hair. It was super fast and turned out really cute so I thought that I would share! I just pulled the top part of her hair into a pony, and left the bottom long
 DSCN2194
Then I took the “topsy tail” and put it threw the elastic and pulled a loop of hair threw, leaving a loop (not pulling it all the way threwDSCN2193
Then I kept taking pieces and pulling them threw until I had a pretty full bun, Her hair is wet in these pictures so it looks kind of stringy but it dried more full.
DSCN2192  
Here she is with the bun done,I added bobby pins to kind of hold it where I wanted it!
DSCN2195
and your done! really easy and quick! with a crazy face! LOL
Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!