Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pics of the Chic-Clips family except for Too Cool for Hair, she was at a Speech and Deabate competition and didn’t even dress up for Halloween!
 babymermaid 2
Here is the kiddo’s getting ready to trick-or treat
babymermaid1
Baby Mermaid in her Viking attire
  halloween 011
the Little Princess as Rapunzel
 halloween 010
Monkey Man the Mummy
baymermaid3
and another of all of us! I am hiding in the background getting ready for a cold trick-or-treat, Mr. Chic-Clips and I take turns every other year taking the kids around, and he always lucks out and gets warm years! We even got caught in a huge hailstorm. But, we still had a great time and even meet up with some good friends and had a blast!
oh some pumpkin pictures also!
Next time I need to make sure that I have a tripod to take pictures

1 comments:

Chic-Clips said...

which of my hair friends made the Dora wig? I am looking everywhere for your post! Help Please!
Heather

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!