Monday, July 27, 2009

how to bleach tips for a boy!

My little monkey man is a crazy hair obsessed little man, He loves his hair just so and since he was three he wanted his hair tipped! I flat out refused until he turned 5, I thought he would forget, but forget he would not! Then I refused to pay 30 bucks for him to get tips so I ran to my favorite store ever Sally's Hair Supply! and they had this set for 7 bucks! The instructions say to mix it all at once but I only do about a tablespoon at a time! The one kit and I do about 7 or 8 tip jobs! all the neighborhood boys have it done! so you mix the stuff one part to one part really easy.

then you spike up all the hair and brush just the tips, told you it was easy and way to easy to pay 30 dollars!



Here he is happy as a clam and all bleached up!


Now his favorite part! he gets to sit and play video games for 1 hour!
tada! tips and a happy little boy!




4 comments:

Beckstrom7 said...

I may just have to try this on Hunter my boy. I know he would love it. Also i have a question for you. My girl is going camping with her dad for 5 days. I was wondering if you could tell me a good hair style that will last 5 days Playing in the water and the sun. She will be leaving wednesday (i know short notice sorry)

Chic-Clips said...

I would do a french braid, probably pigtails! I would definitely rub pomade threw the hair and then Hairspray like crazy!

SugarandSpice said...

Hey! I e-mailed you about the winner of the $20 gift certificate. I need to know what I need to do to get the winner their prize! Thanks, Callie

Chic-Clips said...

callie did you get my email?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!