Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Low Pig tails with a braided headband

A quick easy hairdo with low pigs and a couple of braids so we parted out 2 one inch sections of hair from ear to ear where we wanted the head band to lay. I did a dutch french braid so it would stick out a little bit.we braided one section from right to left and only took hair from the front side of the braid so it would sit back on the part!


Then I started the back braid from left from right, only pulling hair from the back so it would sit next to the first braid








Then I put the rest of the hair into low pigtails, with the braid that ended by that ear,



added bows of course, and you have one cute baby mermaid!
I wish I would have taken a finished pic from the top, I cant believe how cute it was and how many complements I got on this one!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!