Wednesday, August 5, 2009

braids,again

Today I was in the mood to braid so that is what we did! sorry these instructions are so vague, I was typing them while on hold on the phone! so please forgive me!

we did a dutch french braid parting the hair on the far right side!

Then we did a second braid only parting it on the left side.

Then we did a third braid, on the right side again, and then pulled the back into a high ponytail.

then we hooked the braids back into the pony!

add a bow,

and some Baby Mermaid cheese,

and, your done!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I did a style similar to this on Alex's hair a while back, but I really like the way yours came out! You could easily put some curls in and pin up sections from the back and have a fancy do! Looks great! ;)

SugarandSpice said...

Hey lady! Come check out the award I gave you on my blog:)

http://sugarandspiceandallhairnice.blogspot.com/2009/08/fabulous-award-from-all-fabulous-girl.html

Chic-Clips said...

thanks merynne! I always think it is so funny when one of us thinks we came up with something original, and then we realize we copied someone else! sorry!
sugar&spice! thanks for the award!

Rylee's Mom said...

Really cute! I like doing braids but what is a dutch braid?

Chic-Clips said...

Rylee's mom, a dutch braid is just a backward french braid, there is a video tutorial on my blog you can check out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!