Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pony in a net of ropes

I am sure that this is not original to me, I just sat down and started to play and this is what we ended up with. I am thankful for patient kiddos! We did six ropes across the front of Baby Mermaid's Head
Then we took out a section in the back behind her ear like this

and hooked the 3 braids from the left side to the section behind her ear on the right

Then we wove the right sides threw the left side and hooked it to a small section behind her right ear

Then we hooked both sections together under her hair, and I pulled out the curling iron and of course my good friend hairspray and went to town!

Here she is still in her jamies and her hair all dolled up!

From the back,

and ready for church!


Monica said...

I really like how simple and cute this one is :) We might just have to try something similar for church this week!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!