Monday, August 31, 2009

braids, braids, braids,

This is one of my old standbys, I thought I would show you, I know it looks complicated but it is really quite simple once you have a basic french braid downso i combed the hair and wetted it down a tiny bit,
did to french braids till I was right above her ears

Then I had her lay her head in my lap and I did two braids up to the other braids and hooked them together with an elastic

Braid the pig tail

Then I hooked the pig tail up in a loop, sorry about the mess on Sunday mornings my kids make villages with books Lego's and Polly pockets!

Next I curled the ends and ratted them out!
added a pair of bows, cause ya all know me by now!
from the back!

5 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

What a cute idea. I've never thought of braiding from the bottom.

Iolanthe's Mom said...

We do this a LOT for cheerleading, we call them neverending French braids...although for cheer I usually have to put fake curls on top. I always love the way they look!

Luke and Erin said...

Hi! I am new to the hair beyond ponytails. I love your blog!
I tried french braiding from the bottom a few days ago and you are right, it is alot eaiser than it looks. But so super cute! Thanks for offering some great ideas, I will be back soon!

http://sharingcreativethoughts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute! good idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, I forgot to leave my blog site... oh, and I'd love it if you added me to your link list! Thanks,
Amber
Http://reddoorsalon.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!