Thursday, June 11, 2009

Double Rope, Princess hair

I don't know where I saw this before, or if I have I just started doing ropes and ended up with this. So I made to small ropes opposite sides of her Head about an inch square, and about the same distance from the front of her head

then I hooked both of the ropes behind her head to form a crown, or as my girls call it princess hair, Then I didn't like how the front of her hair looked so I did tiny rope french braids, you do these just like a regular french braid by sectioning pieces of hair and then remember to twist it into the single section before twisting them both together, It takes a bit of practice, but you can do it!

Then I hooked those two twist together in the back to make a double crown,


usually I would hook a bow on the ends to cover the elastic but the little princess said no! I know I am shocked also,


Here it is from the front! Isn't she cute!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!